Friday, January 30, 2015

COL1379 Set Orchid

Hi! Today I want to tell you that I am very proud to show you my first design for a dies I made for Marianne Design. It is about this COL1379 Set Orchid. It will be appear in February collection.




I love orchids, they are beautiful flowers. Can be colored in various colors combination and the stamp add a nice design for the center of the flower.


















Materials from Marianne Design:
COL1379 Set Orchid;
LR0342 Confetti;
CR1201 Circel;
PK9123 Sweet Roses Paper Bloc



COL1379 Set Orchid



5 comentarii:

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous Mihaela
Gr Karin

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW the embossing on the petals looks amazing
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts Kids Projects

Ewa Hudzik Zielonaliszka said...

Przecudny kwiat i cała praca !

sharon said...

Gorgeous card Mihaela !!!!!

Monia - Monika Jakubowska said...

Wow Mihaela! Congratulations! It`s a great job!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comment!